This Week's Speaker:
Peggy Benicke: Robbinsdale Women's Center
Robbinsdale Women's Center (RWC) provides free services to crisis pregnacies including: lab-quality pregnancy tests with immediate results, confidential pregnancy consultation, and ultrasound services to women and couples who are making decisions about unintended pregnancies.
Peggy will be sharing what RWC is and what their vision is in helping women through a crisis pregnancy.Website - http://www.mychoicetwincities.com/services
This Week's Reminders:
- Don't forget your new (NOT used) donation(s) for the baby shower for RWC. They are in need for all areas: bathing, sleeping, eating, diapering, clothing etc. Here is a short list of ideas:
- Lori (our MOPPETS coordinator) will be taking group photo's of your kids in their rooms NEXT MOPS (Nov 25th).
- Save your bubblewrap! There is a project in for MOPPETS that needs bubblewrap. If you have any, please bring in it and give it to Lori.
- We will be placing an order for Boz Bears and Cd's for Christmas gifts for your kids. We will be taking orders at our Tuesday's meeting.
- We are still looking for someone who does nails for our Day of Pamering coming up in February. If you know anyone, please send their info to Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We still have openings! If you know anyone who would be interested in Joining our group, send them to our blog and have them click on the registration tab.
This Week's MOPPETS:
MOPPETS for November 2014! Thank you, moms, for helping with our Steering Team childcare! We are blessed by each of you!
Thanking God is the next theme for BOZ Treehouse Time! at MOPPETS.
When asked to thank God during a prayer, young children will typically take a fast glance around and end up mentioning shoes, pictures on the wall, the table and anything else in sight. So, before MOPPETS, help your child identify some of the significant blessings your family enjoys (other than shoes and the kitchen table!). These conversations will prepare your child for our session about a harvest of blessings.
- Memory Verse: God is good to me (From 1 Chronicles 16:34 "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.")
- Biblical Concept: God gives me many blessings.
- Snack: Graham Crackers (Cruisers) plus marshmallow creme and pumpkin pie filling for upper ages to make 'Up-side Down Pumpkin Pie'.
Blessed to have your children learn about God and His love with us. Thank YOU!
Save the Date:
- Mom's Night Out: This Friday, November 14th at 7pm. Join the ladies of MOPS out for a fun night at Dave and Busters! Please don't forget to RSVP via the evite!
- Playdate: Our next all MOPS playdate is scheduled for December 16th. Watch your email for an evite for event details.