Welcome to Maple Grove MOPS! We are so excited to have you each of you with us as We are the Starry Eyed.
We understand that for some of you this might be your first MOPS meeting ever. Here are a few things to remember for our first meeting of the 2016-2017 year.
• A reminder that Maple Grove Evangelical Free Church is located at 8585 Rice Lake Rd., Maple Grove, MN 55369.
• Our meeting starts at 9:30
• It is helpful to arrive a little early to check your kid(s) in their rooms
• Steering team members will be at the front doors to direct you if needed
• If you are not sure what table you are sitting with this year please email MapleGroveMOPS@gmail.com
• A reminder to bring a 4X6 picture of your family to our first meeting
• Remember to save your appetite as we will have a yummy brunch for everyone to enjoy
• At this first meeting we will be getting to know each other and learning more about what to expect at MOPS this year
• Please remember if you have any questions or concerns please contact your DGL or email MapleGroveMOPS@gmail.com
We will be watching a video is called "Becoming... Friends." This is part of our MOPS theme of "Becoming..." this year.
It will feature Jen Hatmaker. Jen is the author of seven books and Bible studies, including A Modern Girl’s Guide to Bible Study. With a heart for the women of her generation, she speaks at retreats and conferences around the country. Jen and her husband, Brandon, reside in Austin, Texas with their five children, and lead the ministry work at Austin New Church.
This week, everyone should have gotten an email from our MOPPETS coordinator, Lori. It included a few handouts. These are attached below. Please email MapleGroveMOPS@gmail.com if you have any questions.
MOPPETS Handout https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EKQtMamopEDFUbEddSoqvqOrJtSZ4qmRnx2xWTSN70s/edit?usp=sharing
MOPPETS Lesson Plan
IMPORTANT REGISTRTION INFORMATION!!
Please remember to bring payment for your fall (or complete year’s) registration fee. If you have any questions related to these fees please contact Peggy Goshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are so excited to spend the year with you and grow together. See you next Tuesday!!