Our next meeting is, Oct 10th , 9:30-11:30. A handful reminders as we look forward to our meeting.
- As a reminder, our meeting starts at 9:30am. Please plan to arrive a few minutes early to check your kids into MOPS Kids and settle in.
- As the church continues to undergo renovations, we will be meeting in the foyer this Tuesday. We appreciate your flexibility and patience with this!
- Heidi's table (Fearless) is providing brunch - thank you! Mentor Moms will be at the front doors until 9:20am to help unload your food and bring it inside.
- Optional: remember to bring $1s or $5s cash to enter our meal raffle fundraiser. There will be two different meals being raffled off.
- Speaker: Sarah Cronin; Her talk is titled: "Is your mess causing your stress? Use these five secrets to create simplified, organized, and inspired spaces in your home today" Bio: Sarah connects well with groups of moms because her passion for organizing stems from her own experience of trying to dig her way out of perfectionism, clutter, depression, and isolation in a busy family of 6. She strives to encourage, support, and educate so that others will have the tools they need to organize with a purpose, and restore peace and passion to their family life.
- MOPS Kids: Theme is "God Made Us All"; the verse is Psalm 139:14 and the snack is bananas. Reminders: Bring a diaper/change of clothes if applicable, bring a snack for younger rooms if your child needs one; leave a jacket for kids in Campers, Hikers and Kid Zone to go outside and play
Can't wait to see all of you!