Our next meeting is, February 14th, 9:30-11:30. A handful reminders as we look forward to our meeting.
Everyone is encouraged to come early. We know this is so often easier said than done, but the earlier you arrive the more time you will have to check in your kids. Make sure to ask the greeters to help direct you of where to check in.
DAY OF PAMPERING
- Tuesday is the day of Pampering! Being a mom is one of the hardest (and best) jobs on earth but you need the chance to be pampered too!
- A few things to remember for our meeting
- Remember you and your kids to wear comfortable clothes (Pjs if you want).
- If your kids are 2.5 years old by September 1st, you can bring valentines for their room to share. Please write To: Friend so they can hang them out themselves. Also, please do not bring candy or trinkets because of allergies and choking hazards.
- We have a large number of vendors coming to serve us!
- Make up and Lips- SeneGence
- Nails- Nails and Spa as well as Sonny Nails
- Hair- Spark Salon
- Yoga- Club Pilates
- 3- 20-minute mini sessions, (9:45, 10:15, 10:45)
- Bring a yoga mat if you have one.
- We will be making a rice heat pack at this meeting.
- We have an abundance of gifts we will be drawing names for at our next meeting. The Drawing will be done at 11. Further instructions will be given the day of.
- Silent Auction
- We have two items for the silent auction. These items will have a starting bid of $20. These are both currently priced between $450 and $500 online. More information will be included on the bidding sheets. Pictures are included below.
If you have kids who are not registered with MOPS but will need care during spring break, we will know if you plan to bring them with you. Please email MapleGroveMOPS@gmail.com with the details any additional kids you plan to bring with you.
The brunch will be catered by donors, including, Original Pancake House, Harvest Bread Company, 3 Squares, Nothing Bundt Cakes and Cold Stone Creamery.
Next MOPPETS Childcare
For steering meeting on Tuesday, March 7th is the Cassiopeia table.
Here is the class information for MOPPETS for the month of February. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0SSSoX1n6LPNmJPSHFxb05ITHM/view?usp=sharing
As always if you have any questions or concerns please email us: MapleGroveMOPS@gmail.com.
"Your Word is a lamp for my feet and a light for my path." - Psalm 119:105