Welcome to Maple Grove MOPS! We are so excited to have you with us on this exciting journey to fierce flourishing.
We understand that for some of you this might be your first MOPS meeting ever. Here are a few things to remember for our first meeting of the 2015-2016 year.
- A reminder that Maple Grove Evangelical Free Church is located at 8585 Rice Lake Rd., Maple Grove, MN 55369.
- Our meeting starts at 9:30
- It is helpful to arrive a little early to check your kid(s) in their rooms
- Steering team members will be at the front doors to direct you if needed
- We will have a color coded table for each group
- If you are not sure which table you are sitting with this year please email: MapleGroveMOPS@gmail.com
- A reminder you can see a picture of your DGL (and the rest of the steering team), here: http://maplegrovemops.blogspot.com/p/about.html
- Remember to save your appetite as there will be a yummy brunch for everyone to enjoy
- At this first meeting we will be getting to know each other and learning more about what to expect at MOPS this year
- Please remember if you have any questions or concerns please contact your DGL or email: MapleGroveMOPS@gmail.com
9/22 Speaker: Shauna Niequist
We will be watching a video called Friendship, by Shauna Niequist.
Niequist is the author of Cold Tangerines, Bittersweet, and Bread & Wine. Her newest project is a 365-day devotional called Savor.
She is married to Aaron, and they have two wild & silly & darling boys, Henry & Mac. They live outside Chicago, where Aaron leads The Practice and is recording a project called A New Liturgy.
Shauna also writes for the Storyline Blog, and for IF:Table, and she is a guest teacher at her church.
Shauna’s three great loves are her family, dinner parties, and books, and she believes that vulnerable storytelling, hard laughter, and cold pizza for breakfast can cure almost anything.
For more information about Shauna, visit her website: http://www.shaunaniequist.com/
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION!!
Please remember to bring the payment for your fall (or the complete year) registration fee. If you have any questions related to these fees please contact Peggy Goshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are so excited to spend the year with you and grow together. See you next Tuesday!!