"Doing Your Best With What God Has Given You"
Margaret has been married to her husband John for 30 years. She has been through the pre-school phase with 5 children, having stayed at home with them and home-schooled for 12 years. She graduated from the University of Minnesota in 1978, and is currently an active member of New Hope Church. She loves gardening and planning parties, which came in handy as she helped plan two of her children's weddings that took place last summer. Margaret asks for your prayers as she speaks to us this week, as public speaking stretches her out of her comfort zone. We are so excited to learn from her wealth of experience in marriage and motherhood!
This Week's Reminders
- Brunch is provided by Barnacle Babes. Please email your recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org to share them on our blog.
- Please bring an empty egg carton with you for our "Resurrection Eggs" craft!
- By popular demand, here is the recipe for the delicious Coffee Punch that Kelly T. provided for our Day of Pampering (thanks, Kelly!):
- Boil 1 gallon of water. Add 1/2 c + 3 T instant coffee and 1 c sugar. Chill. Add 1 T vanilla, 1 quart milk, and 1/2 gallon ice cream. Enjoy!
- As the snow starts to melt, get out those galoshes and go puddle-stomping with your kids! If you'd rather avoid the spring mess and make the days of "ice skating" last a little longer, try cutting out pieces of wax paper big enough for your child to stand on and let them "skate"/slide around on the carpet indoors!
Save the Dates
Friday, March 29th @ 7:00p.m.--Join us at MGEFC for our Good Friday service!
October 17-19, 2013 -- MOPS International Convention featuring Beth Moore! Details will be available at our MOPS meetings or by clicking here. Registration is currently open, and this event is expected to sell out quickly!