This Week's Speaker
Ruth Buezis: "How to love your husband"
Ruth is married to Jim and has 4 daughters ages 18-24. She leads a Bible Study at Plymouth Covenant Church on loving your husband.
This Week's Reminders:
- We have steering team openings for next year. Please prayerfully consider if this is a way in which you can serve. You can contact Kelly Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rachel Seifert at email@example.com for more information.
- Registration for next year will be opening shortly. Most years there is a slight discount for early-bird registration so keep this in mind. Our theme for next year will be "Be You, Bravely". We are excited for this theme and know that it will be another great year!
- MomCon 2014 is in Louisville, KY this October. Any mom can come and be refreshed, rejuvenated, and re-energizedby this 3 days MOPS conference. If you aree interested contact Kelly Thomas for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Week's MOPPETS
Save the Date:
- RWC Walk for Life: May 17th is the Robbinsdale Women's Center charity walk to raise money for this crisis pregnancy center. This is a family friendly activity so bring the kids along for a fun morning. The walk starts at 9 am and stay after for fun games and activities for the kids.
- Mom's night out: We will be going to see the movie "Mom's Night Out" on May 10th at the Icon Theater in St. Louis Park. Be watching your email for an evite as the event gets closer for more details on cost and time.
- Great Date Night 2: Want a date night with free babysitting?! Mark your calendars for Friday, May 2nd. The Great Date Night is happening again at Maple Grove Evangelical Free Church. Come with your whole family at 5:30pm and be served pizza for $5 and then hear a great speaker about marriage from 6:30-8:30pm while enjoying dessert and coffee kid-free Register online www.mgefc.org.